cause i left my heart with you.


profile



She's Audrey. 18 this year. A Leo. From Ipoh and currently in Subang. Loves music, shopping, photoshop and Lego. Scared of being alone. Thinks that there is nothing more dangerous than a closed mind. Is made of awesomeness.

MSN : audrey.gyl[at]hotmail.com
MyFacebook : audrey
MyTwitter : audrey

chatbox

plurk
Plurk.com

friends
amelia tan ashlea calvin crystal lam dawn ong debbie lee di sheng er yuin jacy jessica loh jia foong jie ming ju vern jun kiat kai teng ka yee kar yen ken-ann kian teong kiern leong louis goh may jet mindy phui yan shu sim suet yoong sook mun yee san ying hung zhi hui zoe

past
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe special thanks : crystal lam
title: random notes
date: April 16, 2009
time:3:26 PM
Lets just make it clear that if I dont update my blog it means a) I'm too busy or b) I dont feel like blogging or c) I'm too busy with fun-er stuffs. :D

On a random note, I got my iPhone. <3



On a more random note, I dont have class tomorrow so my lecturer let my class out early today. =D And then me, Kim, JuVern, Ashlea and Charlene went up to the Taylor's rooftop. 8DD Now, how many of you all can actually SAY you've BEEN up there ay.

pictures by my totally awesome iPhone ♥

And then we got chased back down by a lecturer lmao.

My last random note I swear. xD We had Bio Practical today on Mitosis. Yes, we actually got to see Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase and Telophase with a microscope. So full of win. X)


Oh wait one more, one more random note. :]] audrey ♥'s domo-kun.


End of random notes.